Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Urban buttercream and beauty at Precinct 75



I discovered this wonderful place on Instagram and it did not disappoint! The Precinct is an industrial block in Sydney that houses a variety of different small and cool businesses.  

My first stop was Buttercream bakery.  It was a beautiful bakery with delicious cupcakes and bagels.  We then headed into Design Twins, what a feast for the eyes! At that point I wished I was a millionaire... seriously. The shop had the most amazing collection of furniture and home wares.  We ended our visit with a coffee and iced chocolate at Sample coffee Roasters, my central nervous system sighed in relief with a cup of their superb coffee.  I loved the interior, especially the minimal lighting and white walls. 

Thank you Precinct 75 you were amazing!















































No comments:

Post a Comment