Thursday, 23 July 2015

Pink Neon pony party

My god daughter Lux turned four last week and with her mother in the third trimester of a twin pregnancy I decided to throw her a last minute surprise party.  The original plan was to take Lux and my girls our for a girlie day including a stop at the nail salon and a bakery for some cupcakes, however when the doctors put a halt on all activities it was decided to have a little party for her at home. After raiding my party supplies and my children's toy box, I created a rainbow, pink neon pony party.  What four year old girl would not love that?!  I was very pleased with the end result and I was so happy I could do something special for Lux! Happy birthday Lux!  Big love Felicity x

For the event I used pink neon wall dots and party hats, pink and yellow balloons and hung a felt wool garland.  I wanted to keep the setting minimal as I believe less is more!  For the place settings I used some rainbow striped paper plates, napkins, glass milk bottles with a duck blue paper straw and topped it all off with a neon party hat.  I decorated the table with my daughters ‘My little Ponies’.  I placed some miniature paper party hats on the ponies that I found last year at my favourite paper shop Pulp Creative Paper. I had no use for them at the time but knew they would come in handy for something! How right I was!  Lux’s mother organised the sweet ‘Lux’ cake from a local bakery.  I was very pleased that I was able to style a gorgeous party in an unfamiliar space.  I hope you like the sweet details as much as I do!

Big love and enjoy!

Felicity x















Party Highlights

What the children DRANK and Ate: The children drank pink lemonade, cheese sticks, a selection of fresh fruit , yoghurt and of course the yummy buttercream cake! 
VENDORS:
Styling: Little Paper Plate Events
Wool Felt garland: Down to the woods little lamb garland : http://www.downtothewoods.com.au/buy/All/3m-Little-Lamb-Garland/NLLG
Pink Neon Wall dots: Domayne Homewares Australia
Paper plates, hats and mini hats: Pulp Creative  Paper: http://www.pulpcreativepaper.com.au


Party photography: Little Paper Plate Events

No comments:

Post a Comment